After all that bitching...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So after all that pissing and moaning about the torture that was NaBloPoMo 2008, I won a prize! Can you believe it? And a GREAT prize, too.


As the second person randomly selected, I have won a custom header for my blog - generously donated by The Dutchess of Kickball. It's like the gods took one look at my dull blog with my even duller header and smiled down on me.

Here's the list of prizes - all the winners will be posted later this week. Did anyone else win?

I just can't wait for NaBloPoMo 2009! (I kid, I kid)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Damn, I'm jealous. :) Way to go!!!

Tanya said...

Lucky! I'm jealous too! (but you deserve it) :)

Cyndi said...

Congrats, that's cool!! I can't wait to see your new header.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your prize! I was looking at the list of prizes and that was the one I wished for ;-) I can't wait to see how it turns out!

By the way, this was my first visit to your blog. I found you through NaBloPoMo.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Thanks everyone! Sorry I took so long to get back to this (blog hiatus, you know LOL).

Kerry - thanks so much for coming by. I appreciate that!