Organic Fun!

Friday, September 12, 2008

My very dear friend, New Midlife Mommy, always discovers the most interesting things during her travels of the internet. Her most recent find was so fun, and the ultimate product for a lazy cook such as myself, I just had to share it with you.

I introduce to you – Organic Batter Blaster: Pancake batter in a can. Yes, you read that correctly. In a CAN! Just shake it up and spray it on your griddle. No muss, no fuss, no crummy preservatives – and only 112 calories per serving. Awesome.

And good news for me - it appears to be available at my local crappy Kroger. What a shocker. Next time I force myself out to the grocery store, I'll pick some up and let you know if I love it as much as Regis and Kelly do.

But, hey, if Regis and Kelly LOVE it, it must be good, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive sooo been longing to try this.

youre my kindred batterspirit as no one I know will even entertain the notion.



M.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

I am determined to try this. I can't believe I am just now finding out about it.

Of course, my Kroger lied - they don't really have it.

When I finally find it, I will eat one or two in your honor.