Shameless begging

Thursday, September 11, 2008

In a move designed to make me feel like the last person picked in a junior high basketball game, Blogger has given us a handy dandy tool to allow us to show everyone just how popular, or, as in my case, unpopular we are.

Take my friend Tanya over at Sunday Baker, for instance. Beloved by all, her little box of followers will soon take up her whole sidebar. Mine, on the other hand, will still be lonely and pathetic.

I'm begging you. If you're here, even if you never come back, click on the little (empty) box and follow me. It's free! And I have no problem with accepting sympathy followers.

I realize I could just leave the box off of my sidebar all together, but the masochist in me forces me to put it out there. As well as to go look at how many followers other people have.

Would it be considered poor form to add myself as a follower so it looks like someone is reading?

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea! 1st! :) It's the little things in life that make me happy. That may be why we are such good friends. LOL!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

You may be even happier when you're first AND only. LOL

Thanks for making me look a little less pathetic. :)

Cyndi said...

Only if you follow me too. :) Let's have a contest to see who is more pathetic. I'll bet I win!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

LOL Thanks Cyndi! I'll be right over to follow. I'm so pathetically excited.

Two followers. Wow - I might have to click on "manage followers" so my list doesn't get out of control.

Tanya said...

LOL! How could we NOT follow you, you hot momma you?! No begging needed!

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Thank you, Tanya - I'm starting to look respectable. LOL

Midlife Mommy said...

Had to click through Bloglines to do it, but you're worth it.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Awww, thank you MLM - I am feeling the love!

xoxo

Jenn said...

LOL. Found your comment on MizFit. You are hilarious. I will so be following you.

Jenn

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

Hey, thanks Jenn! I am tickled pink! Woohoo! FIVE followers.