It's National Blog Posting Month: NaBloPoMo 2008

Saturday, November 1, 2008

In a decision I’m sure I’ll live to regret, I’ve signed up to participate in NaBloPoMo 2008 – a challenge to write 30 posts in 30 days.

I think I can do it. It certainly sounds more doable than writing a novel in 30 days. Of course you, as the reader, will have to suffer through all 30 of these posts – but perhaps this will motivate me to get out and do something interesting with my life. You know, for fodder. Or perhaps not. Time will tell.

Is anyone else planning to participate? There will be thousands of bloggers actively posting every single day in November, so lots of new reading material to be had. And prizes! Prizes you can win even if you’re not a great writer! Come on, take the leap; it will be big fun!

So there you have it. One post down, 29 to go…

0 comments: