In honor of Valentine's Day

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rarely does a commercial make me laugh out loud. Have you seen this new AT&T commercial, featuring Pepe La Pew? It cracks me up every time. I don’t know why.

Mr. Jelly Belly, however, is not so amused that I text him whenever he is out of the house to say, “Hello my luv. I mees u. Kees. Kees. Kees.” And sometimes I just walk by and say, “Kees. Kees. Kees.”

Here’s the commercial if you haven’t seen it. And I really hope I get over this soon.

10 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

heehee. my daughter loves that commercial!

bonnieboatwright@gmail.com said...

No, I am so behind on my t.v. watching - that is adorable.

Sarah :) said...

I love it too!!! It's about time poor Pepe got something other than a knee-jerk freak-out reaction from that fraidy cat. :) Aww love....eet ees sweet, no?

Anonymous said...

never saw it. very cute!

Brandy said...

I never saw that before now but it's cute!

Nana said...

That was cute. Kees, kees, kees.

Cyndi said...

I had not seen that but I love it. I love Pepe LePew.

Julia said...

thanks for stopping by my site! I think all the pepi le peu cartoons were pretty funny looking back at them now... :) The heart pounding out of his chest is just the best.

Judah said...

haha that is cute!!!
just going around trying to visit all the SITS welcome wagon ladies

Kas said...

Kees Kees Kees has become a random saying in our household too.

My 16 month old has picked up on it now too!

I love PePe LePeu! But I grew up watching him!