I think someone was trying to tell me something...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday night my youngest daughter went to the movies and brought her leftover monster-sized box of Milk Duds home and dropped them on the kitchen table. Where they stayed. All weekend.


They weren't tempting me at all; I've been off of sugar for three weeks now. But Sunday they suddenly looked appealing and I thought "just one" couldn't hurt. So I grabbed one and popped it in my mouth. And before I could even taste it, the damned thing pulled a crown right off of a back tooth. Aaaargh. See what happens?

I guess that'll teach me. And it will most likely be an expensive lesson, too.

By the way, can anyone tell me why a crown would have a filling? My first thought is it came from some shyster dentist, but I'm willing to listen to any reasonable explanation.

1 comments:

Midlife Mommy said...

I think that could happen if you needed a root canal after a crown, or if they needed to re-treat a root canal. Not sure though.