Filler post - high times in Chicago

Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm working on a few posts, but they're not ready yet. I don't want you to think I've gone missing again, so I thought I would share with you a picture from my weekend, spent in Chicago with friends. That's me on the left - and the woman in the center is a frequent commenter, but I'm not going to out her.


This was taken at a lovely place called Dick's Last Resort. We weren't too very drunk. Yet.
And I counted myself fortunate that I didn't get the hat that said, "World's Oldest Whore" or "Goes down faster than power windows."

See you soon!

9 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

You brought a tear to my eye with this post. I had a lot of beautiful drunk moments at Dick's Last Resort. Ah, good times....

Camevil said...

Thanks for making my day, Fire Crotch.

VRaz60 said...

Fun stuff!! Sounds like a perfectly wonderful time in the Windy City. I remember my visit to a Dick's Last Resort in Boston. Well, I remember parts of it, anyway. :)

Fat[free]Me said...

Love those hats, lol!

mommakin said...

So now we know about the proverbial carpet and drapes...

This looks like an AWFUL lot of fun!

Michelle said...

Hey, I know the Vibrator and Roots girls! LOL!!! Thanks for the giggle, Fire Crotch!

Nana said...

Cute Hats!

MaryRC said...

looks like too much fun..

liza said...

nice post